Meeting with a Certified Rug Appraiser in Nashua, New Hampshire
Do you need to know how much your Oriental or Persian rug is worth? At PRG, we proudly serve as a trusted rug appraiser in Nashua, New Hampshire. Turn to us to undergo rug appraisals for each of your luxury features.
Complete Rug Appraisals from Sy Mahfuz
If you’re not sure what the Oriental rug you are looking at is worth, we are here to help. Our owner, Sy Mahfuz, is certified as a Rug Appraiser by the Oriental Rug Retailers of America, a designation very few people can claim. He is available to evaluate all the factors that go into determining a rug’s value, including age, condition, country of origin, quality of the wools, dyes, and knotting. At Persian Rug Galleries, we also advise you to make sure your fine rugs are insured. In many cases, they should be covered by the “fine arts” part of a home owners policy. Check with your insurance agent to discuss this service further.
If you are an insurance agent, an adjuster, or other party assessing loss or value, we can assist you to eliminate mistakes in value or unnecessary loss claims. Our expertise can keep you from ending up on the wrong side of the ledger, and Mr. Mahfuz is well known for that expertise throughout the country.
Why should you undergo an Oriental rug appraisal?
Clients turn to us for a range of reasons for their rug appraisals. This important step is often required for those individuals looking to file a personal property insurance claim. Among the reasons you may need an appraisal include the following:
- If you inherit an antique Oriental or Persian rug, you’ll want to know its value for estate and insurance purposes.
- If a rug is worn or damaged, you’ll want to know if it’s worth investing the money to repair it to sellable condition.
- If a rug is lost, stolen, or destroyed, you’ll want to be compensated correctly for its loss by your insurance company.
- If you’re an insurer, you’ll want to know the real value and the most cost-effective course of action – restoration or replacement.
- If you’re selling a rug, you’ll want to know its current worth.
- If you’re buying a rug, you may want another opinion of value (please note that any reputable dealer will allow you to take rugs on approval).
Contact our rug appraiser in Nashua, New Hampshire, to learn about the benefits of our services. we perform rug appraisals for clients throughout New England and the U.S.